Delivering Superior Returns through Strategic Investments in Cat Bonds, Life Settlements and other Insurance-Linked Securities
Welcome to IQPC’s 2nd Insurance Linked Securities Summit Europe!
With 60% of speakers new to this year's program and an expanded 2-track main conference, this event will discuss critical issues and strategic investments on both the life and non-life sides of the market:
- The effect of Solvency II on cat bond issuance
- Fund manager perspectives on ILS diversification strategies
- New transparency imperatives for ILS and life settlement funds
- Pension fund perspectives on the ILS asset allocation process
- The increasing role of indices in European risk transfer
- Implications of US life settlement regulations for European investors
New! Watch the video interview with Michael Crane, Managing Director of Capital Markets at Coventry.
I think that we are on course for 25% annual growth over the next few years. The conditions are right for this. Not only is the overall potential for ILS activity high, but issuers and investors seem to be synchronized in their plans for growth for the first time in many years.
John Seo, Managing Principal, Fermat Capital, 2009